Dr. Shari Auth is passionate about health and wellness. She founded the Auth Method continuing education programs as a way to give back to the profession that means so much to her and to help those who heal.
She has authored a book on forearm massage titled, "A Guide To Using The Forearms," and she has produced two instructional massage DVDs also on forearm massage called, "A Guide To Side Lying Position," and "A GuideTo Using The Forearms." In her choice of instructional subjects Ms Auth focuses on subject matters that make giving massage easier on the practitioner's body while improving the quality of the massage.
• NYS licensed & NCCAOM certified Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
• NYS licensed massage therapist
• NCCAOM certified Chinese herbalist
• Guild Certified in the Rolf Method of Structural Integration
• Faculty member of the Swedish Institute, NYC, Continuing Education Dept., AMTA National and State Convention Presenter.
• NCBTMB & NCCAOM Approved CE Provider
Shari has a full time practice in New York city, click for more info.